Wish Fido would stop pulling on lead?
Would love Fluffy to come back when called?
Pray that Fido will calm down when visitors come?
Want Fluffy to stop barking at everything?
Join us today and we wil teach you how to become a Capable Canine Coach so you can train your puppy or pooch to be a Perfect Pet.
The sooner you start training the easier it is.
Book now to give your puppy, or older dog, the training s/he needs to become your Perfect Pet.
The course includes:
- A pre-course video where we introduce ourselves and give you the secret formula to unlock your pooch's potential;
- Six x 1 hour long lessons to teach you how to teach your dog all the basics of being a Perfect Pet, some or all of which are outside in the "real world";
- Your own 72 page Perfect Pet workbook;
- A framable course certificate
- Three months of after-course support and follow up;
- The option to join other Down Dog activities at a reduced rate; and
- There is also a bonus surprise at the end of the course!
We take a maximum of 6 dogs on any Perfect Pet course so that with our very high instructor/client ratio (usually 1:2), you get plenty of personal attention and help.
We welcome families and accompanied children on our courses.
Our Perfect Pet courses are held at Skipperstone Community Centre, Bangor (Tuesday evenings), Comber Leisure Centre (Wednesday afternoon/evening: NB all training is OUTSIDE) and Kircubbin (Saturday mornings).
Start dates and times are shown below:
|Venue & Time||Start Date|
|Skipperstone Community Centre, Bangor 7:15 - 8:15pm||Tuesday 22nd May|
|Comber Leisure Centre 6 - 7pm||Wednesday 23rd May|
|Down Dog base, Kircubbin 9.30-10.30am||Saturday 26th May|
(Select the course you want from the drop down menu when you click the "book now" button below)
Perfect Pet Training
Graduate class (From April 2018):
This class is held monthly on the THIRD Saturday of every month from 2-3.30pm.
For graduates of our Perfect Pet training courses.
We meet at various venuse throughout Ards and North Down - please check our Facebook page for details each month.
We revise and refresh the things you have learnt and add some new games and techniques to your growing Capable Canine Coach portfolio.
Cost £15 per session.
Please ring 07482 775526 or email to book. (Please state "GRAD" in your message or email.)