Want Fido to stop pulling on lead?
Want Fluffy to come back when called?
Wish Fido would calm down when visitors come?
Woud love Fluffy to stop barking at everything?
Join us today and we wil teach you how to become a Capable Canine Coach so you can train your puppy or pooch to be a Perfect Pet.
The sooner you start training the easier it is.
Book now to give your puppy, or older dog, the training s/he needs to become your Perfect Pet.
The course includes:
- A pre-course video where we introduce ourselves and give you the secret forumla to unlock your puppy's potential;
- Six x 1 hour long lessons to teach you how to teach your dog all the basics of being a Perfect Pet, some or all of which are outside in the real world!;
- Your own 72 page Capable Canine Coach workbook;
- A framable course certificate
- Three months of after-course support and follow up;
- The option to join other Down Dog activities at a reduced rate; and
- There is also a bonus surprise at the end of the course!
We take a maximum of 6 dogs on any Perfect Pet course so that with our very high instructor/client ratio (usually 1:2), you get plenty of personal attention and help.
We welcome families and accompanied children on our courses.
Our Perfect Pet courses are held at Skipperstone Community Centre, Bangor (Tuesday evenings), Comber Leisure Centre (Wednesday afternoon/evening: NB all training is OUTSIDE) and Kircubbin (Satuday mornings).
Start dates and times are shown below:
|Venue and time||Course start date|
|Bangor 5 - 6pm||23rd January 2018|
|Kircubbin 9.30-10.30am||27th January 2018|
|Comber 6 - 7pm||7th February 2018|
|Bangor 7.15 - 8.15pm||20th February 2018|
This is a monthly class (dates may vary) for graduates of our Perfect Pet training courses.
We revise and refresh the things you have learnt and add some new games and techniques to your growing Capable Canine Coach portfolio!
Dates and venues will be available soon.