We offer a range of 1-2-1 training packages either at your home, or at our Kircubbin base. All 1-2-1s will have one initial (assessment) session and silver and gold packages have further follow on sessions. If further help is required, we will offer you a choice of suitable on-going training options.
Our packages include:
- a 1-2-1 form for you to complete and return prior to a training package being agreed (see below);
- a package, including an assessment session, where we clarify any issues from the form, assess your dog, agree what training is required, implement the initial steps, and agree the date(s) for future session(s) if agreed;
- a written report folowing each session with step by step guidance on the training we have agreed;
- a number of 1 hour follow up sessions (depending on the package); and
- email follow ups and telephone support as detailed in the package.
We will then get in touch to advise you on the most appropriate package and to book your assessment session.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NOW NO TRAINING SLOTS AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER EASTER - SORRY
This includes a half hour telephone call with Carol to discuss your issues.
(Please note Carol will not be able to give any specific advice without seeing and assessing your dog.)
Please ring 07482 775526 or email to book a telephone consultation.
1-2-1 Basic, silver or gold training packages:
These include one initial assessment training session, follow-up session(s) if agreed*, and varying levels of email support. We will advise you on which package would be suitable when we recieve your completed form.
Basic: 1 x 1 hour training session, and 1 x monthly email follow up
Silver: 3 x 1 hour training sessions, and 3 x monthly email follow ups
Gold: 5 x 1 hour training sessions, and 6 x monthly email follow ups
All packages allow you unlimited emails to us for any support you need for the duration of the package.
Costs range from £70 to £280
Please ring 07482 775526 or email for further details or to book a telephone consultation.
(*single assessment training session on its own is only suitable for single issues and excludes pulling on lead and recall which wil require a silver or gold package)