We offer a range of 1-2-1 training packages either at your home, or at our Kircubbin base. All 1-2-1s will have an initial assessment session. If further help is required, we will then offer you a choice of suitable on-going training options.
Our packages include:
- a 1-2-1 form for you to complete and return prior to a training package being agreed (see below);
- an assessment session, where we clarify any issues from the form, assess your dog, agree what training is required, finalise the agreed package, and agree the date(s) for future session(s);
- a written report folowing each session with step by step guidance on the training we have agreed;
- one or more 1 hour follow up sessions (depending on the package); and
- email follow ups and telephone support as detailed in the package.
We will then get in touch to advise you on the most appropriate package and book your assessment.
This includes a half hour telephone call with Carol to discuss your issues.
(Please note Carol will not be able to give any specific advice without seeing and assessing your dog.)
Please ring 07482 775526 or email to book a telephone consultation.
1-2-1 Basic, silver or gold training packages:
These include the initial assessment, follow-up session(s), and varying levels of email support. We will advise you on which package would be suitable at your assessment.
Basic: 1 x 1 hour training session, and 1 x fortnightly email follow up
Silver: 3 x 1 hour training sessions, and 3 x fortnightly email follow ups
Gold: 5 x 1 hour training sessions, and 6 x fortnightly email follow ups
Please ring 07482 775526 or email for further details or to book a telephone consultation.